Wednesday, March 5, 2008

(eat) Burp cloths

Apparently all babies spit up. Probably like most moms, I feel like ours do it more than most. We burp them halfway through their bottle feedings and they have settled into a nice little pattern: belch like a fraternity boy and follow up with anywhere from a dribble to a volcano.

While searching for affordable burp cloths, I found a package of about 25 white washcloths for $9.99 at Costco. Recently, Target had a similar deal for a huge bundle of white washcloths. I am so pleased with them because they hold up well in the wash, are soft on the babies' skin and serve multiple purposes. As the boys are now teething, I freeze them for them to suck/chew on (more on that later) and we also have a few washcloths under the swing to stabilize it on our uneven floor. And they were so cheap, I don't worry if I forget one in the doctor's office.

Because we doing all the feedings in our living room, we keep the wash cloths folded up in a basket under our coffee table. So cheap and easy!

No comments: