Wednesday, March 26, 2008

(clean) Pampers Rewards Program

One thing that I never thought that I would be a brand snob about was diapers. With the number of diapers we go through a day, beggars can't be choosers. But I quickly learned there is a difference from brand to brand. [Big ole disclaimer, every kid is different and some diapers that work for us, won't work for you and vice versa. So this is just my experience.]

For some reason, my boys have wet through to their clothes every time I have used Huggies diapers. So we would end up using twice as many diapers and would end up having to do laundry more frequently. So we pay a little extra and use Pampers. We were loyal Swaddlers fans through their largest size (2-3) and are now onto Cruisers. We tried the Baby Dry diapers as well, but one of the boys would get a huge diaper rash every time we put him in one.

So all this is to say that we're loyal Pampers customers. And unfortunately, I just realized - on the boys 8 month birthday - that they have a rewards program! Go to Pampers and sign up for their Gifts to Grow program. On the inside of Pampers products, you will find a small sticker with a code. Enter the codes and the site will track your rewards earned. The rewards are things like books, Sears portrait coupons and free Shutterfly prints. But at the very least, you should get coupons for more Pampers products.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I am a Pampers fan, too. They are the best and the only diapers that don't leak..or at least didn't leak until recently when our little one is leaking through all diapers at night. Help! I will have to check out their rewards program. I didn't know about it. Thanks for the info!