Friday, February 8, 2008

No expert

As a new mom of triplets, I am constantly frustrated that there seems to be a wealth of baby information available, yet nothing tells me exactly what I should do. And even then, there is little available for moms of higher order multiples (triplets +).

So here I am passing along what processes, products and advice have worked for us. Categories will include: eat, sleep, play, home, clean, save, and mom. For your ease, I created a storefront on Amazon's site which includes all of the products mentioned and recommended. I am far from an expert, and I'm sure there are better ways to do just about everything, but at least you'll have one experience to draw from. Please share your experiences in the comments so we can all learn from one another.

Enjoy!

No comments: